Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #4855 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I'll take up the queries, I suppose.
Thank God, I'm fed up with coming up with my own crappy questions every week.
1. If you could have dinner with anyone of your choice, who would it be?
If that means "date" like James put, I'd go for Robin Wright. Even though she was at her best 30 years ago.
2. What is one album that you cannot live without?
Definitely "Sticky Fingers" by the Rolling Stones. Because they were so popular, no one gives a shit these days about how jaw dropping this album is.
3. What was the last concert that you went to?
That would be Wildfire at the Manchester Academy.
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
I'm definitely an introvert as the test Burning Down posted showed... I'm quite a quite person in really life and I take ages over decisions that most people make impulsively.
5. What is your pet peeve?
I really really hate it when people around me don't use deodorant. I can't tell them, but at the same time is is thoroughly repulsive if the random guy sitting next to me on the train hasn't cleaned himself properly. I can't do anything about it, but I can't live with it.
6. Do you believe in any afterlife? If so, what do you believe (or hope) it's like?
I really am starting to become agnostic about this. On the one hand I've been told that we should look forward to it all our lives, but on the other hand this depends on a faith I don't have, because I've never had any reassurance of it. Personally, I hope that one day I will laugh about having thought this.
Salami is offline   Reply With Quote