Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 12:15 AM   #366 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Howard the Duck;1133260]

Quote:
There have also been experiments where certain parts of the brain were stimulated, and certain transmitters created a "God" effect and others created a "Devil" effect.
I didn't see this Howie. You should feel them both. I would say that they are extreme, and, one is a major cosmicus orgasmicus, but, the other is misery times infinitive and beyond. I don't know if I would either, especially the latter. The first depends on whether you would have company. It was a solo effort, it appeared. I wasn't sure if the X was with the Y. I want XX

That is a joke. I think we will take what were given. But, Calvinistic predestination, is not what I believe. It's a pre-program, but, destiny is always a matter of choosing, and, there are various scenarios I think. Free-will? It's not illusory. I have had all the free-will you can have. But, it does drain the batteries. I have no willpower.

'If any man wills to do his (man's) will, he will know of teaching, whether it is of g-d, or whether I said of myself'

I think that means for me, I would stick with the I said of myself side. I think the Word came first. I would almost bet on it. i am betting on it

This is a good one. But, Jessi Lacey is a bit morbid.

And, the Son of man likes it too. He/She told me. What is that She part? Howie, it's in the book. A son/Mother.

blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote