Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 07:41 PM   #4880 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

1. If you could have dinner with anyone of your choice, who would it be?
Eating is such a busy activity that this sort of set up has never appealed to me. I much prefer a 'drinking' date and that is not solely because I like to drink. I personally find it much more of a pleasureable night out and everyone seems a little more relaxed so saying that....Oliver Reed! Legend.

2. What is one album that you cannot live without?
Pink Floyd - Animals. Same as Satchmo

3. What was the last concert that you went to?
Sisters Of Mercy in November. A bit of a let down.

4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
Am I really an introvert like I class myself as? Not exactly. I will talk to anyone that interests me even if I don't know them too well but I am certainly not flamboyant and the life and soul of the party. If people interest me then I hope I interest them otherwise I will stay quiet.

5. What is your pet peeve?
Ha Ha. The older you get the more you have but age old peeves are bad manners, people littering, people swearing unnecessarily on public transport in front of kids and people throwing exaggerated guitar poses at work when you put anything on that has even the slightest distorted guitar.

6. Do you believe in any afterlife? If so, what do you believe (or hope) it's like?
Within your own personal experiences and emotions. No. You die and so do connections in your brain but do you listen to an artist after they have passed away and enjoy their music and connect with them on whatever level? Of course you do so there is an afterlife by transference and that is a very satisfying and life affirming thing.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote