Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 07:39 AM   #4944 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
same as how i feel about Debbie Harry

cept tis straight sex
If I could have sex with anyone at any time, I guess it would be the young Kate Bush, but .. I've had this idea or opinion in my mind ever since I was at a similar age to the young Kate. Now, many years down the line from when the attraction first appeared, I suspect I'm getting a little old to keep entertaining the idea of having sex with a 19 year old.

Perhaps it's possible to get so old you start to feel alright about it again.

edit :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
My boyfriend is circumcised. It is no different from uncircumcised except the head is more exposed which increases the sensitivity. Giving blow jobs is smoother.
Although it's perhaps more relevant to the circumcision thread, I feel like pointing out that some studies show it's also possible to become less sensitive from circumcision. There are three main hypotheses/reasons why. The first is that the constant exposure to the environment "toughens" the head of the penis and makes it less sensitive. The second is that the foreskin itself is sensitive and removing it is like removing sensory cells capable of feeling sexual pleasure and the third is that circumcision can be done in such a way that the skin pulls very "tight" when men are aroused and have sex which leads to discomfort. I believe the last one was more common back in the days when circumcision was a normal procedure done to help prevent boys from touching themselves.

Last edited by Guybrush; 03-12-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Guybrush is offline   Reply With Quote