Music Banter - View Single Post - Ink
Thread: Ink
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 07:59 AM   #627 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
Rib tattoos are dank. I have one on the left side of my ribs, and was told RIGHT before I got it by the artist to consider another spot, because ribs are painful. He was covered in tats, and said that he'd gotten a rib tattoo that made his eyes water, and it was agony.

Mine didn't hurt at all at the beginning, really. Felt like what I'd imagine any tattoo feels like, which isn't pleasant, but not really painful, per say. Then, he had to start really filling in the outline, parts of which were between ribs and just under the bottom of my ribcage, and that was pretty painful, but in a weird way. It was a lot sharper and more pinching pain than the parts that were just on the bone, which kind of hurt a little, but the real uncomfortable bit was the sharp pains that radiated down to my hip bone.

My tattoo was a birthday present from my parents (weird, I know ) and my dad seemed to be taking the pain a lot worse than me, even though he was just getting a small forearm piece...but keep in mind that although it's not *too* bad, the ribs are pretty damn sensitive.

I remember that about 24 hours after the tattoo, the entire side hurt kind of in the way that I did when I had bruised ribs (I guess the vibration against the bones irritated them) but about 48 hours later, didn't hurt at all.

What's your ribs tattoo like? They're awesome. I've never had a tattoo so I'm just going to jump in at the deep end and get the ribs one first because they're said to be ridiculously painful, that way I won't expect anything other than how sore it'll be when it happens! I'm such a ****ebag though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote