Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:06 AM   #4556 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
but yeah, airblasting projectiles makes you feel like a boss, here's a vid with it
Try getting an Airblast kills with the Backburner if you want to feel like a REAL boss (like when I exploded you the other night ) 50 ammo per blast

I can't log into Steam at the moment (seems to be a 'thing' this morning). If I get a 2nd Homewrecker I'll totally hook you up. Defensive Pyro might be boring but if you're on the defensive team and you've got an Engi / Pyro combo who click you're team becomes damn near impossible to beat.

@Pete - Good luck with The Sands of Time, I remember playing it on the xBox back in the day and couldn't get past 66%. There was one room where I had to shimmy on a narrow ledge and there were 4-5 birds that would always attack when I started to cross. According to walkthroughs it was just a matter of crossing that beam and continuing along the climbing puzzle but the birds made it impossible to get to the edge where I needed to make the jump to continue. Especially where the birds would respawn after I slaughtered them from the ground before trying the acrobatics again and again, until I just abandoned the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote