Music Banter - View Single Post - The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #96 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Spoiler for ...:
Having not read the comics I'm not familiar with Michonne and that part just seemed incredibly cheesy to me. Maybe once I get to know the character, it will seem less so.

Honestly I was mildly disappointed by this episode, I guess mostly because I was really hoping Merle would show up at the end. Also, I'm really getting to the point with Lori where I just want to see her get eaten by zombies.

All of that said, the first half hour was definitely some quality zombie shoot 'em up action and I am certainly looking forward to season 3.
Spoiler for :
I get that about Michonne. Having read the comics I was jumping up and down screaming when she appeared. She is a bad ass woman.

And speaking of bad asses, how about the Herschel? He was one zombie killing mutha wasn't he? Loved that part.

Lori actually didn't bother me as much in this episode as she usually does. I was however, a little disappointed in T-Dog. I really like his character alot, but wasn't impressed when he decided he was going to flee without regroup with the rest of the gang. Seemed the opposite of the guy who felt bad about leaving Merle locked up on the roof of a building. :/