Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 04:27 AM   #4561 (permalink)
Yac
Super Moderator

I'm currently playing something I thought I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, but it turned out to be a lot more fun than I thought it will be - I'm talking about Mass Effect 3, specifically the multiplayer part. I finished the game once already, am in the middle of my 2nd playthrough, figured I'd like the galaxy readiness level to be as high as can be, not the default 50% .. and since the only way to do that is to play multi, I tried. And fell in love with the game once again It might seem simple (only co-op, 10 waves of enemies to defeat, some random objectives thrown in) but is strangely addictive, especially since you spend the cash you get by playing on boxes of random stuff... which while stupid, makes you want to play more to see what crap you'll get in the next "veteran box of crap"" (I'm a bit bitter as at lvl 16 my vanguard is still running around with basic weapons ... ). Still, it's pretty fun and the people i met online so far acted retarded enough to make me feel like a pro gamer but not retarded enough to spoil the fun
Yac.
Yac is offline   Reply With Quote