Music Banter - View Single Post - Where do you get your news from?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #42 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward To Death View Post
Your argument is based around the logical fallacy that the slogan equates to more bias or something. Either that or you're just splitting hairs.
Alright well how about we try it this way.

Let's say your user name is "Forward to Death" and you say "Big3, you're an *******."

And then lets same my username is DecentCaringPerson and I say "Forward to Death, you're an *******."

We're both guilty to the same degree, but I parade around here pretending I'm a model, upstanding citizen. Maybe you don't have a problem with that, hell most people probably wouldn't. But on the issue of who is a more honest person, I'd be worse because I'm pretending I'm something I'm not.

Chris Matthews might say "Republicans are morons." Bill O'Reilly might say "Democrats are morons." But only one of them isn't pretending to be an honest broker.

As for splitting hairs, i think you're reaching deep into your "technically" satchel to pull out some nonsense to save your favorite network. They need to stop pretending they aren't bias. Even you've said that yourself.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote