Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 11:34 PM   #4360 (permalink)
anticipation
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by These guys View Post
Holy God, people.

Landlord of the hydrophonic growery next door let me in after the police raid. Told me he'd leave the back door open and to take whatever I wanted. About a thousand dollars worth of copper wiring and solid copper batteries, fertilizers, fans, hoses... And about a whole pound of marijuana.

Yes. You're reading this correctly. A pound of weed. Fresh buds.

Inside there was still thousands of dollars worth of growery equipment and supplies, hundreds of pots, seeds, and freshly grown cannabis. Police just left the bulk of the cut stuff and took the still growing plants, lights, and basically whatever would be too impractical to remove.

It was all about to be cleaned out by a crew in the morning. Landlord is a real cool guy and just let us have at it. I busted my ass hauling that copper out though.

Don't be surprised if my posts seem a little wacky for the next... Forever.
Well you might want to wait a bit before smoking those nugs bro, fresh green is rarely the best. Also, make sure you don't keep it tightly stored while it's still wet or it will develop mold and be useless. Unless of course you already know these things, in which case I will be over for a smoke out in 3-4 weeks
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote