Music Banter - View Single Post - Real Hardcore
Thread: Real Hardcore
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 08:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
RealXenWarrior
Music Addict

what are you talking about disgraced? You're a disgrace brother. REAL hardcore is exactly as it sounds, don't try to pull any fundementalist crap with me, the beginnings of HxC were meager at BEST.... what with bands like minor threat that blew royally... Gorilla biscuits? Earth Crisis? Vegan Reich? Lame.... Lamer...Lame.... REAL TRUE Hardcore is about the feeling, not sucking your ass off.... come on now.... band that do it right have the talent, the musicianship and the ear, just because they were'nt born in the 60's grew up listening to the doors, and the clash, and ozzy, though he is the man of course, doesn't mean they can't truly be hardcore, it's an instinct, not a bastion that your dumbasss gets to play seige the castle with... go find some unearth, as i lay dying, terror....then come back to me and speak.... read up son.
Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
RealXenWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote