Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 11:55 AM   #4925 (permalink)
Piotr_13
Groupie

1. Which instrument do you prefer in music, be it through playing it yourself or through the music that you listen to?
The groove of the song, so the drums. A song has to groove for me, and once it grooves, it has to keep me interested. Guitars and vocals mainly do this for me so long as the vocals are treated as an instrument, and not a whiney rant or anything that does not register with the song.

2. Are (or were) you wearing green today?
I'm in the Army. I wear green more than I have to.

3. What are your three "desert island" novels?
How to Build a Boat out of Sand, How to make a radio from a coconut, and a few issues of Hustler.

4. What is your least favourite genre of music?
Usually very popular music that lacks talent as well as not being catchy. I can listen to talentless music as long as it's catchy, and I can listen to songs that aren't catchy so long as there is talent. I can't have both missing from the equation.

5. If you had one million dollars and you had to spend it in one sitting, what would you buy?
Split it four ways. Take my bit, invest a good chunk, and buy proper music studio equipment because I'm still making music from the same **** I've had since I was 18.

6. What is your favourite drink?
Whiskey and Coke. Only second to beer.
Piotr_13 is offline   Reply With Quote