Music Banter - View Single Post - Tabletop Roleplaying Games and Board Games
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 03:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Finding players and time does seem to be the problem with RPG's. I'm looking to join a club and kick-off the hobby again. Years ago, I used to play a lot of Middle Earth and in fact still have all the modules today (which is great as they are hard to get) when I played, it was with a friend of mine and it often worked well, but because he was lazy I always used to end up being the gamesmaster all the time. Really want to get back into Middle Earth and play Dungeons and Dragons, and Warhammer etc. Some of the series that you play like World of Darkness etc I've never heard of also I remember Cthulu was a series I wanted to get into. Also the sound of your 4 year epics just sounds amazing (I doubt you chronicled these feats on paper? Because something like that needs to be recorded)

Table Top RPG's is probably appropriate in this day and age, as before table- top usually just referred to board games and not RPG's as such.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote