Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 09:49 AM   #18441 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Yesterday was a fun day, relaxed day at work so I got caught up on a lot of filing that had been building up and then went over to a friend's place for her going away party. She had invited a couple of other friends from work so I got to meet new people which is always fun. We ended up playing wine roulette, but in actuality it was more like wine spin the bottle. Basically we took a bunch of bottles of wine, arranged them in a circle, then put a smaller bottle of something (brandy I think), in the circle and spun it. Which ever one it pointed to was the bottle we drank, in the end we polished off 9 bottles of red wine of varying style and quality, and two bottles of white wine which I didn't drink because I don't like white wine.

After a few people left, another person came by with a game called Cards Against Humanity, which is essentially Apples to Apples, but for horrible people. Everyone gets seven white cards, all of which have something written on them and one person puts down a black card which either asks a question or asks you to fill in the blank with something from your 7 cards. It then gets judged by the person who drew the black card and the winner gets a point. Here's an example of one of the times I won, the black card said "Because of customer complaints and health and safety issues, Wal-Mart no longer stocks ______" My card, "Two midgets shiting in a bucket", so the complete state reads out "Because of customer complaints and health and safety issues, Wal-Mart no longer stocks two midgets shiting in a bucket".
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote