Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #11363 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Very good and informative documentary on how we suck at keeping the earth healthy and how greedy people are. Privatizing of water is so ****ing wrong and it's happening all over the place. This was a lot better than I thought it was going to be.

8/10

Another good documentary about The Weather Underground. I actually haven't heard of their organization until now but it must have been pretty tense living in the sixties and seventies. Well done doc.

7.5/10

I knew this had a cult following but I just didn't get it. I didn't like it very much. Michael Rooker was pretty good but it just seemed flat to me.

5.5/10

I loved the beginning of this movie. The ending just took a nosedive into average. It was really disappointing. Most of the action scenes were silly but the Chemical Brothers doing the soundtrack was pretty awesome. It was just such a let down to have the second half of the film suck because the beginning was really impressive.

6/10

I need to watch this again. I didn't get the storyline, mostly cause I watched this on multiple viewings, but the action scenes and music were fantastic, especially for such a low budget film.

8/10

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote