Music Banter - View Single Post - Sad story about the girl i loved.
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
iluvwubs
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
I realized it was just a story when it got to the sound on the phone. Up until then, I thought it was just a very sad, pathetic, and highly embellished memoir.
LOL, that was the intended effect. I figured most would pick up on it at that point. I mean, how could anyone actually believe it after that point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankycaaant View Post
My points are still valid. You clearly need help. You wasted a good few hours writing that and I don't think it was mere coincidence you had to relate your little story to an internet 'relationship' for comedic effect, you strike me as the type of person that probably has experienced the first part of your morbid tale.

Have fun basking in your undeniable accomplishment.
You're points are moot (that means they don't have any value ;D). Oh, and you must type very slow to assume this took me several hours... just sayen. ya know? You strike me as the type of person who gets irate very easily. I'd say i'm the better judge of character in this instance. You got me though. Thanks for that, 'mate'.

The only thing i'm basking in is your undeniably hilarious reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
I enjoyed it, if you spend a little more time fleshing out the relationship between "you" and Amanda it could be a decent little short story.
I didn't want to make it too long. I figured at its currently length it would likely lose most peoples attention as it is, but thank you. I appreciate that.

Last edited by iluvwubs; 03-23-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: consolidate replies
iluvwubs is offline   Reply With Quote