Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey guys :)
Thread: Hey guys :)
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 03:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickFox View Post
I stumbled on this site as I was burning cds so it seemed appropriate to wander through & check it out!

38yoF, my taste in music is quite broad (classical, metal, jazz, reggae, punk, country, rap, r&b, pop, electronica, world... ok, so pretty much everything!). Ideally I prefer music that is more than just a catchy tune with lyrics that rhyme. If it tells a story, evokes emotion, makes you think, or gives you that epiphany you needed to change the trajectory of your life then that is the best kind of music to me.

I miss the days of vinyl.
I miss lining up at the record store for new releases.
I miss the days before shuffle became an option, forcing you to listen to the record in the order the artist intended you to hear it.

Anyways, looking forward to this place for discussions of music & discovering new talent.
well, i still listen to albums in their original order, as the artist intended it, even in digital format

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote