Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite conspiracy theories?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 02:25 PM   #46 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
I'm sorry, are you implying that after initially reporting this information they tried to cover it up? Then why are there all these articles about it lying around, such as this one from CNN?

Further, why does denial matter so much? Why should we just take OBLs word for it that he wasn't involved?
I saw it on t.v., i don't read much news online. I don't even watch news much, but, it was sort of all over the t.v. that day.

What it said that day was that OBL was denying involvement, but, also stated something to the effect that if Bush/Cheney gang wanted to give AQ the credit, he'd take it gladly, and, went on about how we deserved it, and, all that sh*t, because we are the infidels, and the great satan. I didn't see any of that in this article, however. But, i see he said it seemed to be planned for personal reasons.

Denial isn't usually expressed by middle eastern militant groups. They generally like to bask in their success. It's the terrorists over here who like to lay the blame on others. That's why.

The story did not appear on the news on the little black screen after that. I saw it once, and, that was it. I was implying that they made it go away. Not many Americans probably could navigate the internet at that time. I think pc's were still kind of expensive, and, dial-up required the wife to get off the phone

You know what I did as soon as they went down? I fu*king jumped in the car, and, raced to the bank, and withdrew 10 grand out of the bank, and, almost cleaned out all our CD accounts, but, it was a bit stiff on the penalties, so, I very reluctantly thought to wait a day or two to decide. I was thinking this was it man, fu*cking Armageddon!

I actually dreamed about it two days before it happened. That was the first time my shrink told me i was psychic. I said don't you mean psychotic? I have had some experiences, but, three professionals keep insisting on psychic!
But, i do get to choose the meds, so, i get what i need. I won't scare anyone with the other dreams, that i am fairly certain are probably going to happen here pretty soon. Sooner or later anyway, they were quite vivid.

But, if you live here, and, you get vaporized anytime soon. Remember who told you so

Thanks dude, I get to post some Against Me!

It's a two-fer. There are at least 100 songs about Armageddon.

Someone go nuke the federal reserve, and, we can blame it on Sweden.

Have a gooday mate.
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote