Music Banter - View Single Post - Album Reviews Index - Post Links To Your Reviews Here!
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #291 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Hi.

Just wondering if this is still being done? If so, how do I add my reviewed albums to this list?

There's no "reply" button, and if I use the "Quote" button (the only response one I can find), and type in my details in the proper place (first album "Seconds out" by Genesis so tried to slot it in there after "Selling England by the pound" on the G page) the system says I need to put in more text than 1 character. If I put the details BEFORE the quoted text it will probably work, but won't be in position, and will then someone move it around so it's in the right place?

Or is there another way? Or is this just not even updated any more?

Just like to know before I start loading 100-plus albums onto this.

Thx

Trollheart
Yes, I'm still keeping it updated

Basically, I edit the index for you after you give me your links. There are some directions in the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
If you have a review or know of someone else's review that you can't find on the list, please leave a post with a link to that review so that we can add it to the index. When you post a link, it helps if you use the following format :
Band/Artist - Release Year - [URL=http://address.to/review]Album Title[/URL] [i]~ By Author[/i]
An example could be like ..

Nirvana - 1991 - Nevermind ~ By tore

Just list your album reviews like that in a post and I'll happily see to it that they get added.