Music Banter - View Single Post - K-Dot-O-Dot
Thread: K-Dot-O-Dot
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #63 (permalink)
reggie-wanker
Groupie

I've been lurking. I signed up to this forum just to post this: "Life and Times of Lucha Lonely" is a classic that deserves as much love as it can get. Nothing else out there, not even from Kdot or his usual collaborators, sounds anything like it, and lyrically, it's alternately chilling, funny, and even heartwarming. It's raw gritty lofi realness that, at times seems to be speaking specifically about events in my own life. Part of me wants a sequel, part of me wants this to stand alone, a one-of-a-kind gem.

BUT.

That link to Lucha Lonely is the same one I've found that seems to be corrupted. On every computer I've tried opening it on, no matter how many different times I download it, the RAR will not extract cleanly... "Whole Lotta Tears" is either missing or incomplete. So I patched the missing piece of the song with the sound from the Youtube version. Anyone who's had issues with the RAR linked earlier in the thread, try this instead:

(sorry, I'm apparently too new and not able to post links. Attached is a picture containing the link text - type it in to download the patched album.)

Enjoy,and thanks KDOT.
Attached Thumbnails
K-Dot-O-Dot-lucha.png  
reggie-wanker is offline   Reply With Quote