Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 11:17 PM   #11399 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
I really enjoy your review. I would have backed you up.
thanks man ....pretty much all the people on there are close friends and family....and really it ended with that i really should read the series....i don't know....maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post

Reel Injun
A documentary about Hollywood's portrayal of American Indians throughout the years. I thought it was great. Interesting, informative, sometimes downright funny and frequently filled with thought-provoking commentary from the interviewees.
this sounds really interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BastardofYoung View Post
The Hunger Games, just by reading the plot... reminds me of Batltle Royale.
thr games themselves have that exact feel....but not nearly as good....by chance did you read the book Battle Royale?....the book makes the film just plain stupid (i love the film....but seriously stupid compared to the complex nature of the book)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post

Saw the two first Texas Chainsaw Massacre films. I really wanted to watch the second one, but it had been such a long time since I saw the first so I gave them both a spin. The first is definetly a classic, creepy and realistic .. Even though it's just a bit too sadistic for my tastes, you know you're watching classic as the movie's running.

The second movie was a goofy 80s mess of a film. Good lord .. It had entertainment value, but is far from a quality flick like the first. Worst was Leatherface who had changed from being a genuinely scary character in the first to some zany, misunderstood retard with a good streak. Chop Top was annoying throughout. The family that was creepy in the first was just silly in this one.

Still, glad I watched it as it was sort of entertaining and I felt it was just one of those movies you should see if you consider yourself at least part horror-buff. Now I have to decide on whether or not I think the third movie is gonna be worth it.
the first is probably my favorite horror film of all time....i mean when looking at everything involved in that film it still blows me away just how damn good it is....i would kill for a copy of the original soundtrack.....i don;t think Tobe Hooper ever actually released the soundtrack though

and i agree the 2nd one is just a wonderful romp
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote