Music Banter - View Single Post - Welcome jayshreddz as our newest moderator!
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 12:54 AM   #303 (permalink)
Engine
air quote

Haha, wow, I just read about as much as I could stand about the outrage over this kid.

I figured he was just another 14 year old who loves Pearl Jam (the username, the South Park avatar, the relentless appreciation of Eddie Vedder's horrendous singing). I've only read three or four posts and they all said the same thing. No big deal, it happens all the time.

To actual MB members: first of all, if you don't know how web sites like this earn money, do some research. It's common knowledge in the business world of IT that you can make a little bit of cash engineering this kind of site and you should know that every time you post, you earn a tiny bit of money for somebody.

I presume this guy is someone's son doing like a summer internship. I remember when my dad invited me to work at his firm when I was a kid. Of course I didn't do it (they performed background checks and stuff) but I surely would have taken the opportunity if all I had to do was sit in my room and talk about my crappy taste in music and ban IP addresses.

Anyway, welcome to MB son. Pay attention to its content and you might actually learn something about music before you have to go back to school.