Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Radiohead Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:45 PM   #3715 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Haha. My personal flowchart went a little like this:

Pablo Honey [hated it] -------> The Bends [wasn't interested because of Pablo Honey aftertaste] -------> OK Computer [liked "Karma Police" but was disappointed to discover the album wasn't very good] -------> Kid A [finally a reasonably good Radiohead album] -------> Amnesiac [ooh, two good albums in a row! I hope these guys continue making good music] -------> Hail to the Thief [damnit, why did they choose to go back to dull mode?] -------> In Rainbows [downloaded it, listened to it once] -------> Radiohead has continued producing albums?
mine:-

Creep (loved it) -> Pablo Honey (crap) -> The Bends (good) -> My Iron Lung (outtakes) (okay but a bit boring) -> singles from OKC (gave up on them, not into this minimalist ambient sh!t) -> singles from HTTT (much much better) -> Kid A (above average, don't really dig the Autechre influences) -> Amnesiac (great, much better than just "Kid A" outtakes) -> In Rainbows (disliked at first, grew on me) -> King of Limbs (not bad)

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote