Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite conspiracy theories?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #58 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Some of my favorites:

9/11 (WTC 1,2&7) - The most glaringly obvious example of a conspiracy we have seen in most of our lifetimes. Whether you believe the conspiracy lies in the planning, execution, or the aftermath of the event, the fact is that something isn't right, things aren't explained, and people are refusing to answer questions. This one reeks of conspiracy.

JFK - The most glaringly obvious example of a conspiracy the last generation experienced. Probably not a more obvious example of a true government conspiracy out there. There is no magic bullet. There is smoke on the grassy knoll.

Philadelphia Experiment - Probably the most far out theory I will lend any belief to. It makes an interesting read if nothing else.

TWA 800 - TWA 800 was shot down by a neglegent discharge from a US Navy submarine during a combat simulation known as Sea-Trials. Someone pressed the wrong button.

Vicent Foster murder and cover-up - Whitehouse employee under the Clinton administration who committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the head and neck with two different weapons, then decided to relocate himself to a nearby public park sometime shortly after his execution style death.

Pearl Harbor - Government leaders had advance knowledge of an iminent attack on US Pacific Fleet and not only didn't take counter-measures to stop it, but actually reduced forces in the area to increase losses and force the public into war.

Roswell UFO Crash, Area 51, and reverse engineering of alien technology - No matter what the extent of your belief in conspiracy theories, one thing is sure, something significant happened at Roswell and Area 51.

Conspiracies I don't take seriously:

Fake Moon Landing

Obama Birther Theory

Global Warming Hoax

Nazi UFOs/Vril Society

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP)

Flouridation of public water

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote