Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 01:22 PM   #320 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by milano View Post
I need some help, and it's starting to bother me a little bit.

For the past few nights, I have had dreams of killing someone, or a few people. I never know who they are because I can't see their face, but I remember clearly how I do it.

I had a dream last night where I was putting a rope around this girls neck and threw her to the ground, and choked her to death.

Only reason I am starting to worry, is because these sorts of dreams have been happening every night for the past two weeks so far.
Shit like that doesnt mean you are about to go out and choke a bitch. Typically things like that mean you are just angry or frustrated with something in your life and the repetitive dream is just your mind taking out some of the frustration. Just think about whats really getting to you in your waking life and try to address it. I garentee you will stop having the dream once your problem is sorted out.

People like to give dreams huge complicated meanings that transend reality but all they really are is your brain trying to understand all those bastardly emotions and thoughts/images/actions you see all day mean. Your subconcious mind runs very strongly off emotion so if you can learn to control your waking emotion a little more and try to use stricly logic then essentially you will control your dreams to a greater extent, while having less bad ones.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote