Music Banter - View Single Post - Drake
Thread: Drake
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 02:03 PM   #63 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Thats the best post you have ever made. The truth siren just went off.

Why is it marginally talented barely famous rappers have to talk about ****ing girls and money? They should all listen to the Wu and Pac so that they knew what a real song should be about.

Drake thinks he is hot ****, but whens the last time a respectable rapper did a song with him.
hahaha THIS is the best post I've ever made?!?!?!
I think, and I've talked about this with friends before, that once a rapper gets rich and famous, they stop talking about what got them there. They talk about what they do with that money. I don't like that.

I don't like "I got money in these jeans, so they fit me kind of snug." **** off man, how am I supposed to relate to that? my pants will never be snug because of how much money I have.

I think that's why Pac is still so relevant today. So many of his songs were about real situations that real people go through. They were depressing, but they were real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Limb View Post
Me too, I'd be way more impressed if he switched it up.
Yeah, well I mean in his new album, he kind of does switch it up. He has the song about his mom and the song about heartbreaks. I mean not all songs about girls are bad. Just the ones where he's all like "Do it like the women from my town would." Nasty ass.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote