Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey Yac ... Piss In My Face
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 09:02 AM   #84 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
If you're talking about a certain music forum that you now run that's been dying for a while (I think you know what I'm referring to ), it's not that one. It was a forum for a street racing game or something like that.
What do you mean dying for a while (it's been dead as hell for at least 3 years ).

I also never ran that place. I would just log in, find out I had a new hat, and hoped for the best I also fully acknowledge my behaviour and attitude was a detriment to the long term success of the site, though there were more issues than just my stubbornness.

This whole thing makes me wonder about the nature of webforums too. Crash Override and myself have obviously crossed paths in the past before, I'm not sure if you're just e-creeping or unrecognized. I've seen plenty of cliques 'pushed' out from old communities swoop onto a slower forum and either try to take over or try to absorb as many community members into their group to take back their 'rightful' forum back. It makes me wonder, especially with older users, how many times have we already posted to each other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote