Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2012 Music Banter Easter Egg Hunt: Congratulations Frownland!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Paedantic Basterd
Music Addict

Default The 2012 Music Banter Easter Egg Hunt: Congratulations Frownland!

Welcome to the 2012 Music Banter Easter Egg Hunt! I would say something cheesy and attempt to be funny here, but I'm in a pretty pissy mood, so let's just get on with it.

• As you may have noticed, eggs have been stowed at random across the site. Members may collect these eggs until April 30th and compete to win a prize!
  • To collect an egg, PM or post here with the link to the page the found egg is on. There is only one egg on a given page. The egg will be removed and added to your tally.
  • The first person to find an egg receives it; an egg may only be collected once, however, eggs will be gradually added to the site during the month and may pop up in the same location more than once.
  • Whoever collects the most eggs at the end of the month wins a fabulous prize!
  • YOU MAY ALSO post here to request a mildly amusing photoshop edit of your avatar!
THE PRIZE:

The user who finds the most eggs: Gets to CHANGE MY USERNAME to ANYTHING they want for an entire month, and wins a $10 Amazon giftcard!

The Runner Up: Gets to change my avatar to whatever the hell they desire for ONE MONTH, so long as it's within the rules, and wins a $5 Amazon giftcard.

HAPPY HUNTING.

DISCLAIMER: If you're offended by the prospect of a website enjoying a commercialized, non-denominational holiday event, I don't really care, because this is a harmless bit of community fun. Where were you during Christmas, eh?
Paedantic Basterd is offline   Reply With Quote