Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 06:01 AM   #17119 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post

Borknagar - Urd (2012)

Kind of a progressive metal supergroup in a sense whose members include Lars Nedland aka Lazare from Solefald, Andreas Hedlund aka Mr. V from Vintersorg, and ICS Vortex from Dimmu Borgir and Arcturus. This group can generally be relied upon to release a good album, although like with 2010's Universal, they tend to release their albums too early in the year and they get lost in the shuffle.

Gift of Gab - The Next Logical Progression (2012)

Gab has a very special place in my heart as he was one of the first emcees that really got me interested in alternative hip hop. His 2009 album Escape 2 Mars was one of my favourite hip hop albums of the year so I have high hopes for this. Now... when's that new Blackalicious album gonna drop?
The first one was pretty good. Only listened to it once though.

I am currently downloading the Gift of Gab release, and I will probably also download Escape 2 Mars, as I have not heard anything by him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post

Lunar Aurora - Hoagascht (2012)

Usually this is the time of year I start checking out the high rated metal albums of RYM I don't know. Never heard of Lunar Aurora but I may need to go back and listen to other albums in their discography as this is pretty good riffy atmospheric metal.
Listening to this later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote