Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Musicbanter Rap Mixtape Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Phantom Limb
Chocolate Homunculus

Default The Official Musicbanter Rap Mixtape Thread

Anyone wanna spit hot fire? Anyone wanna get some super legit rappers on your beats? Well this is the place to come to.

The general idea here is that we get a large collection of instrumentals, produced by musicbanter members or otherwise (it would be cool if everything was original though), and then everyone writes (they don't have to be good) a bunch of verses and I'll combine them. If you want to, you can even use a verse from the Rawest Rap Battles thread, as long as you wrote it. Proper recording technology isn't needed either, just download audacity and you're good to go.

It'll be pretty much like the Wu-Tang Clan if this goes anything like I expect it to.

I call being Meth.

Beats for everyone produced by me. (There are 18 beats here, feel free to check them out. Keep in mind that I can edit the structure of the beats at any time to adjust to your verse.)
I strongly encourage everyone who produces to throw in any beat they see suitable.

Last.Fm

My Bomb Music Shit

Last edited by Phantom Limb; 04-03-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Phantom Limb is offline   Reply With Quote