Music Banter - View Single Post - latest restructuring!
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #28 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayshreddz View Post
janszoon, things take time. the owners have gotten all those requests, repeatedly, and at the time, we were unable to financially make the changes requested. sure, some requests could have been simple, but when there are multiple sites with a similar goals, it takes time to hammer things out and figure out the direction of where things need to go.
we have now figured it out, and all the requests will have attention paid to them, and with the help of the new advertising, we will have money to pay for the new paid staff who will act on the behalf of those you have been requesting changes from for as long as you obviously have!
this is a great thing!
No it isn't. Stop telling us what we should think of your plan. We'll be the judge of whether its good or not, and right now, it aint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote