Music Banter - View Single Post - Guess what
Thread: Guess what
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #38 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by These guys View Post
Special note to the members:

You guys are amazing. Yes, I know we just deceived you, but it was all for your own entertainment. The incredible passion and dedication you guys have for the community really shown through this whole thing. You guys should feel proud, not for being "fooled", but for reacting to an obviously destructive influence with the amount of inspired fervor you have for this place. Coming to the defense of the "demoted" mods was really touching, and I'd like to thank you all for your support.

You guys really are amazing. I hope you won't have any hurt feelings about the whole funny incident, and that you'll feel pride in wanting to protect this wonderful community.

Happy April everyone! From me, AlanisAtlantis6 and DiegoDiego
I would also like to add on to this that we really were impressed at the passion you guys had. It actually pained us to keep going through with it, but we were determined for some sort of big finale, and we're glad no one imploded. Except maybe GB, who is probably off purchasing a new server for a forum as we speak, which I apologize for.

As for those of you who have had your punk tastes dissed, I am personally sorry. I would not have dissed them if I did not personally like Punk as ordinary Freebase Dali.
As to everyone else, when I was in the driver seat, I merely pretended like a new member that listened to the radio.
Shocking!