Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite conspiracy theories?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #93 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
Who is Chuck Harvey? Is it Steve Harvey's brother? Some comedian?
Who's Steve Harvey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Who is this Chuck Harvey.
He's the guy that was sent by the owners of this site that's suppose to help make the changes that are to be made at Music Banter and make it a more family friendly web site. He was handling questions last night with Advameg_Dan, and maybe a few others. I looked up Advameg, Inc. as a lead I got from his user name and voila they're it was Music Banter is listed as one of the forums they handle or own. The company brags a figure of 17 million unique visitors a day, Chuck Harvey was complaining that MB's numbers of hits were down and they were going to institute some changes that are to be made to help booster MB's ranking on search engines. Advameg_Dan said he was sent to initiate "undergoing a company wide reconstruction on all of [their] websites." They seem kinda pompous someone was explain how "tight" the members were here and their response was like use facebook for social networking - something like that - total arrogance. I don't what to make of it but if there going to push MB to be more PC I can only imagine it being an agenda sent by by Freemasons.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote