Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Music Artists and Bands - In your own opinion
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shiki Minami
Groupie

Default Worst Music Artists and Bands - In your own opinion

I post this up to find out which of the music artists and bands you dislike or hate. From songs, voice, design, story/background, personality/attitude, and anything else you can think of. For me its:

Eminem and D12: I NEVER liked this music group ever since I totally quit hearing rap music genre. When I was five years old, I decided to hear J-pop just like my mother hear it in the early 80's. Twelve years later, I hear J-pop and rock n roll music many times when I was doing homework, working on website, talking, and anything else I like to do when I'm hearing this. When I hear J-pop a lot, thank god I really like to think to hear those Japanese hip-hop music groups DA PUMP and m-flo more than those rap performers that I hate more. Point why I hate about them.....is their songs, attitude, and vocals. I always hate to hear those rapper's vocals, since they sound so dreadful that really kills my mind so hard. I hate their songs like My Band they are so annoying so hard I can feel it. I hate those repeated beats they're are so annoying over over and over again. I'm wondering why those rap performers get so rich than other artists did?
Shiki Minami is offline   Reply With Quote