Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 04:52 PM   #465 (permalink)
SaTaNsChIlD666
IM COMING FOR YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
I hope when you go to sleep at night you agknowledge that you're an idiot, and know you come here only to f*ck things up.

Metal kids are draw to metal in my opinion because they have inferiority complexes and they want to get away from themselves and reality as much as possible. Their frail boring existances seem tolerable when they throw on headphones and pretend to be viking warriors, or some form of friggen monster.

Do yourself a favor man, no one thinks you're cool because you're "intense." I've seen you write here before "Metal will never catch on because its just to crazy and out of control." And written between the lines you just wished you weren't boring.

Don't go into a Nirvana thread if you don't like them, you were warned and doing that should get you some form of citation. Or at the very least, we should be allowed to flame the holy hell out of you.
its people like you that make me laugh...someone says something that someone else doesnt like.then they go into this whole thing about the way that they are. thats my opinion and i have a right to it. and as far as being "intense" all i have to say to that is "i am what i am and you dont like it thats your problem"...your just an example of all the other stereotypical *******s in this country. .. metal wont catch on cause its so crazy?...thats the reason so many people like metal...its crazy and out of the ordinary..and its another form of expression.
Don't enjoy my touch, every caress hides a chokehold.
I'm only happy when I've ruined everything I see.
Believe everything you've ever heard about me- suck it up.
I will not lie about what I have done, I will not lie about what I will do to you, the sweat of
my exertion is pure poison, I'm hell..---Lamb of God
SaTaNsChIlD666 is offline   Reply With Quote