Music Banter - View Single Post - Size Rise
Thread: Size Rise
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #48 (permalink)
anticipation
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
You equate laziness to stupidity as well then?
not really, how you spend your time doesn't really define you as a human being so much as your social relationships and the way you treat your body. i don't place value on actions, more so on the way those actions affect your health and your happiness. i'm lazy as shit dude i smoke weed hahah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Yeah but that's not really the question. It's not solely obesity.
Curvy, big, etc. also count.
Fine, obese, like unable to sit in a booth at a restaurant? Unable to ride rides at a theme park? Fine. What about people who aren't obese? What if some people like curves?

I mean, there are cultures that definitely appreciate curves way more than stick thinness. So what about people who are just curvier or big?

And if you see someone "obese" on the street, you can't just tell they have a serious condition. So I don't really know if that even counts. Does that mean if you met someone with a serious condition, that you would be with them because they're not fat due to laziness?
my personal preferences aren't really what i was intimating. i truly believe that as a human being you should want to be as healthy as possible, and this notion is completely separate from attraction. in terms of what i go for in bitches i'd say that curves are good but not if the girl is so overweight that i find them repulsive. the same is true for heroin chic girls, because it all stems from having an unhealthy lifestyle. in short; i am more concerned with personality and the actual attraction than the constituents that go into making me attracted to them.

Last edited by anticipation; 04-08-2012 at 10:06 PM.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote