Music Banter - View Single Post - What's On Your Mind? (Type like a fu**ing adult)
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 10:18 PM   #72 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastingas10 View Post
This sounds a bit elementary but here goes. How can you tell when a girl likes you? What are some signs? I think I know but I want to hear some opinions.
Don't worry about her signs at first. It's perfectly acceptable for you to display those signs first instead of waiting for her to. In fact, she might be waiting for exactly that.
Be interested in what she's saying and get flirty when it seems appropriate. If you give her signals that you're into her, and she reciprocates, then she's into you. If she backs off, then she's not.

What are those signals that she's into you? Well, easy answer... anything that doesn't end up with her walking away. Unless you're trying to preserve some friendship or something, you really don't have anything to lose by showing her that you're into her and getting turned down. Just do it nice and easy and as naturally as possible.
If you're laying down the moves and she's still there eating it up, then guess what. You have your answer. Take it further.

Just don't wait around for her to show some signs of interest, because she just might be waiting for the same thing, and eventually will assume you're not if you're just treating her like some girl you're chatting with. Of course, not all girls are the same, but you can't really go wrong with the "try" strategy. That's usually the strategy that gets results.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote