Music Banter - View Single Post - What's On Your Mind? (Type like a fu**ing adult)
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #74 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

The pursuit is something I'm not worried about. I just always be myself and let things go as they will.

Let me add a little more detail so you can have a better feel of my situation. I just started a new job a few weeks ago. From day one I started catching her staring at me. I'd turn around and she'd be looking right at me, maybe she was just looking in my direction, but it's happened multiple times. I'm pretty positive that she's looking me, about as positive as I could be without her actually saying "I'm looking at you".

We haven't exchanged more than a few words, that's the thing. All the signs I've gotten have just been looks. I never have a chance to talk to her unless I catch her in the break room, and that never happens.

I almost wanna describe it as tension between us, or some kind of attraction. I get a vibe from her, she seems kind of nervous when we pass each other, I get nervous too. I work at lowes so everyone is constantly walking all around the store and we walk past each other sometimes but there's not really time to talk. Our departments are pretty close so we in each others presence quite a bit, and like I said, there's just this vibe or tension between us, I think she feels it too. It's kind of hard to explain but I've felt something like that before, y'all know what I'm saying?

I feel sure there's some kind of attraction going on between us, and it's going both ways. I can tell when a girl doesn't like me, or doesn't like me in that way. A lot of girls just will make you feel like you dont exist, and that's a sure sign they don't like you. I know she knows I exist. Like I said, I've turned around multiple times and seen her staring at me.

Last edited by blastingas10; 04-08-2012 at 10:55 PM.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote