Music Banter - View Single Post - What's On Your Mind? (Type like a fu**ing adult)
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 11:09 PM   #76 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

But that's where the biggest problem comes in, and I almost don't even want to mention it. But ****, might as well.

I have a girlfriend. And it doesn't end there, my girlfriend works at the same place. Its almost laughable but its not funny. What the **** am I doing is something that I keep asking myself. I haven't done anything, though, besides think about this.

This is how i feel about it: I'm young 20, about to be 21, not that young I guess but still pretty young. I'm not ready to get married anytime soon. And I'm not really ready for my options to be limited. For all I know, this other girl could be something really great waiting to happen and I could completely miss it. And this could continue to happen. I'm too young for that.

It's also very possible that my current relationship could be ruined by this if I took any action. Let me re-phrase that. If i wanted anything to happen With this i would have to end my current relationship. Im not the kinda guy that Juggles women. And then it ends up not working with this new girl and I end up alone. I guess I'm afraid of that, and maybe that's my biggest problem. Maybe I need some time alone.
I'm not a scumbag or anything. Ive never cheated an don't plan on it, so don't think that. I think everything going through my mind is normal for a young guy who's been in a serious relationship.

Last edited by blastingas10; 04-08-2012 at 11:20 PM.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote