Music Banter - View Single Post - What's On Your Mind? (Type like a fu**ing adult)
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 11:13 PM   #77 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastingas10 View Post
But that's where the biggest problem comes in, and I almost don't even want to mention it. But ****, might as well.

I have a girlfriend. And it doesn't end there, my girlfriend works at the same place. Its almost laughable but its not funny. What the **** am I doing is something that I keep asking myself. I haven't done anything, though, besides think about this.

This is how i feel about it: I'm young 20, about to be 21, not that young I guess but still pretty young. I'm not ready to get married anytime soon. And I'm not really ready for my options to be limited. For all I know, this other girl could be something really great waiting to happen and I could completely miss it.

I'm not a scumbag or anything. Ive never cheated an don't plan on it, so don't think that. I think everything going through my mind is normal for a young guy who's been in a serious relationship.
That's a pretty big detail you neglected to mention lol.

I think you owe it to your gf to break up with her if you're not feeling it, cause otherwise your wasting her time and misleading her.
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote