Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:21 AM   #5003 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

1) What's your absolute favourite old-school video game?
Probably the super mario bros. I think I even still have the game and the nintendo 64. We kept all our old consoles .

2) Where's the last place you went on vacation?
Cancun, Mexico. It was the most outstanding two weeks of my life. The resort is beautiful and the alcohol is plentiful. Just the way I like it. I also think I got addicted to corona in Cancun.

3) What's the last lie you told somebody?
I used to work in a call centre I was telling a story about a customer I couldn't understand and I just said he was irish. Mainly because he probably was irish.

4) What do you think was the most pivotal moment, period, or person in music history, going thousands of years back?
-

5) Do you listen to any music that you though you would never, ever listen to?
Definitely. I didn't think I'd like 90% of the music I've been recommended on here, but I do. I'll always thank Bulldog for broadening my tastes and introducing me to Junkie XL.

6) Do you think everyone has a soul mate, or is that just an idea derived from fairy tales?
I don't really know. I'd like to think my parents were soulmates though, but who knows wither everyone actually has a soulmate. I think its more a case of wither some people were made for each other and some aren't. Trial and error, like all things in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote