Music Banter - View Single Post - Need a Kind, Lovely Girl To Invite To The Pearl Jam Gig, Manchester,UK
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
CobainR.I.P BlackSpirit93
Groupie

Default Need a Kind, Lovely Girl To Invite To The Pearl Jam Gig, Manchester,UK

Hey y'all, hope everyones well, my names Jack and Im a grunge rocker from England, 18 years old. Kurt Cobain and Eddie Vedder are my inspirations in life, such powerful meaningful music, with true emotion, grunge rock forever, and Rest in Peace Kurt Cobain.
Nirvana are my ultimate favourite band, alongside Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Ozzy Osbourne etc.

Anyway on topic, I have two tickets to Pearl Jams gig in Manchester, England, in June, and Im searching for a kind beautiful girl who is into grunge music or just Pearl Jam, to share the experience with. Im so hyped but I dont want to go alone, so girls, if you are interested please hit me up on Facebook - Jack Snell, went to Skegness Grammar School, from Tembisa Gauteng.

I dont expect any payment, this is an invitation and being with a lovely girl at the gig means more to me than money. Also Im not a creep, please dont judge me, Im a kind genuine guy and Im quite willing to meet up before the gig, so you can get to know me better.

Message away please girls,
Jackx
CobainR.I.P BlackSpirit93 is offline   Reply With Quote