Music Banter - View Single Post - Need a Kind, Lovely Guy to Invite Me To The Pearl Jam Gig, Manchester,UK
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Default Need a Kind, Lovely Guy to Invite Me To The Pearl Jam Gig, Manchester,UK

Hey y'all, hope everyone's well, my name's Jill and Im a folk rocker from America, 22 years old. Kurt Cobain and Eddie Vedder are my inspirations in life, such powerful meaningful music, with true emotion, grunge rock forever, and Rest in Peace Kurt Cobain.
Nirvana are my ultimate favourite band, alongside Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Ozzy Osbourne etc.

Anyway on topic, I have zero tickets to Pearl Jam's gig in Manchester, England, in June, and I'm searching for a kind, beautiful guy who is into grunge music or just Pearl Jam, to share the experience with. I'm so hyped but I dont have tickets, so guys, if you are interested please hit me up on Facebook - Jill Smell, went to Skegness Grammar School, from Tembisa Gauteng.

I dont want you to expect any payment, I'm only looking for an invitation and being at the gig means more to me than money. Also Im not a creep, please dont judge me, Im a kind genuine girl and Im quite willing to meet up before the gig, so I can get to know you better.

Message away please guys,
Jillx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote