Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #18607 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Oh man, stupid question, but is that Niagara Falls? I'm thinking that it is... but that part of the falls is on the Canadian side... Still really nice though!
You're probably right, I'm not 100% on which part is on what side. I think the Canadian side is the more stunning looking part though. Canada on the whole is a marvel to look at. From what I've seen, it looks like an extension of what you see in Washington, Oregon, and Montana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
I love the east! We have Florida and the keys, as well as all the cool old history of the Mid Atlantic area. I'd like to check out California and the southwest sometime, but who knows when that will be. I know I'm gonna get to see Oklahoma in around a month, which will be further west than I've ever been (at this point that would be Tennessee). Not looking forward to it TOO much, since, you know, they're incredibly tornado prone and they've been having quite a few tornadoes recently. They also happen to be home to the fastest wind speed ever recorded from a tornado. It's nbd.

The West in general is amazingly varied in it's climates and landscape. The southwestern U.S. deserts are definitely awesome, so are the mountains in Colorado and Nevada, the glacial areas in Wyoming and Montana. Hell, the west even has rainforests up in Washington.
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote