Music Banter - View Single Post - Size Rise
Thread: Size Rise
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 08:31 AM   #191 (permalink)
someonecompletelyrandom
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
Eh? How can you be fat through a medical condition? Unless food is magically finding its way into your body, you've got to actively try to be overweight.
I didnt mean medical condition as in it's caused by genetics. Being obese is a medical condition, however, no matter what the cause is. In the United States, there seems to b a direct link between poverty, or general low income households, and obesity. Fattening, processed foods are what's cheapest in this country. I have some relatives who are quite overweight and I can quite plainly see that it's because they've been raised on cheap, processed foods.

Do you know any overweight or obese people? If so, I think you should let them in on your "you need to actively try to be overweight." theory. That should be fun

For women, another factor to be considered is giving birth. It can be difficult to lose that extra girth after having children. My mother raised three kids in a lower income, hectic environment. She's now in her 40s and is struggling to lose weight even with proper dieting and daily exercise.
someonecompletelyrandom is offline   Reply With Quote