Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #5028 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

1) Where do you see yourself this time next year?

Finished with school, almost out of debt, and making plans to move back to Canada.

2) If you were to make a TV Show, what would be it's format/storyline?

I'm kind of debating between a film noir style detective show with the paranormal (basically just a live-action version of Hellblazer) or one about a psychiatrist who helps the paranormal adjust into normal lives in the modern world.

3) What would you name your children, male or female, and any particular reason for that?

Alexander or Alexandra. Alexander the Great is one of my heroes.

4) If you were to make music for a living, what genre would it be, and a few examples of comparable/influential artists?

Probably trip-hop, but with a full backing band like Portishead. The aforementioned band, Costanzsa, Anomie Belle, etc.

5) Any genres of music that you are currently trying to get into?

Nope, I think I've mapped out my musical preferences pretty well, now it's just a matter of schooling myself up on each individual history and refine my collection.

6) In homage to Shaun Of The Dead, of the albums you own, which five would you sacrifice to kill a zombie, and which five would you keep?

Sacrifice

My Bloody Valentine - Loveless (it doesn't play, too scratched.)
Green Day - Insomniac (Album left over from a bygone age.)
Carcass - Swansong (Same reason as Loveless.)
Death From Above 1979 - Romance Bloody Romance: Remixes & B-Sides (I didn't care for it that much, but it's too damaged to sell)
Rehab - Graffiti the World (Accidentally bought the censored 2008 version)

Keep

Killing Joke - Killing Joke (2003)
Death - Human (1991)
Strapping Young Lad - City (1997)
Corb Lund - Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier (2007)
Steve Earle - Copperhead Road (1988)
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote