Music Banter - View Single Post - New Coheed And Cambria Tracks
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 08:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
RealXenWarrior
Music Addict

COHEED = ROXKS MY F'ING SOCKS... welcome home is one of the most epic songs i've heard in my entire life... no joke... I don't know if anyone has or can match the grandure of the sound present in that song... the opening riff alone caused great riffs to open in the goddamn earth.... oceans parted.... and on that downbeat with that kickdrum pound, and everyone resolves.... ****in... zeus died.... the sky turned black, and the entire human race dissintegrated in a huge instantaneious fire storm of distortion from those ****in guitars....oh my god, it was like a musical orgasm.... mmmmm and the chorus line at the end had that gothic choir... bubonic plague, everyone is dying outside in the streets dynamic, which was also amazing, the song basically gave me the image of dragons being slain, realy cool sword spreads where the knight had some like super-rad armor and long hair and he was all like in the middle of some black and white or fire and ice imagery killing something really really really evil.... like the devil or something.... or like i totally had another image of like the entire earth being a barren wasteland... all the trees are burning and the ground is a really muddy brown and there are bones everywhere from all the fallen humans, and you can see the wind blowing the san, and the sky is all ominous-like....mmmm really really cool stufff. the fact that that song can spark so many simultaneous thoughts is testiment to the fact that it rocks... hard.
Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
RealXenWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote