Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 10:03 PM   #11515 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post

One of the scariest movies I've ever seen.
Yeah, that movie terrified me as well. Really well made though, I'm a bit of a documentary fanatic and this is one my favorites.

I watched this last night:

Basically it's the story of these two young guys who moved into a shitty apartment in San Francisco, and ended up living next to two insane, abusive, alcoholic men who would were constantly shouting and yelling curses at one another. One of the young guys eventually confronted the neighbors about the noise and was threatened with his life, so he began to record the fighting in case he needed some kind of evidence if any conflict were to arise.

They ended up recording hours and hours of the two men, and soon started distributing the tapes, which became a bit of an underground phenomenon in the Bay Area, and which now has a cult following.

The film brought up a lot of interesting issues for me, involving human nature and the idea of privacy and exploitation. It was an entertaining watch, I give it my stamp of approval.

Also, if anyone ever has any documentary recommendations let me know, I'm always keeping an eye out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote