Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2012 Music Banter Easter Egg Hunt: Congratulations Frownland!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #295 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
The idea being that even the people who participate the least will still have some shot in the game?

I will consider this idea for next year, because I don't want to run the same event every year, but it would be nice to have variations on the events...

However, this event is a lot of work, and your suggestion sounds like even more work on top of it, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Of course I respect that and completely understand.

I don't want to give the impression I'm really pushing this idea, but I just wanna mention I don't think it would be such a lot of work. It's more or less just generating a random number at the end of it all and figuring out who the winner is. It only requires some basic math skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar
Also, I'm not sure I really understand it. It doesn't really sound fair.
It just means the more eggs you find, the greater chance you have of winning .. but as long as there are other contestants involved, winning is never guaranteed so basically everyone who's found an egg has a chance. Is that unfair?