Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #9746 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
I do such a good job at insulating myself that many people find my demeanor too intimidating to approach. Occasionally if the stars align right I can shake it off and be Prince Charming, but those nights have been rare as of late.
I believe I know where your coming from. My self-loathing is pretty deep, to the point that I think less of those who approach me. In my head im thinking "why talk to me don't you see all these other people you could talk to"

Otherwise I'm just too judgmental. I get angry at people when they're quick to judge me, but I'm constantly type casting other people or lumping them with stereotypes. I'm scared of success, I'd rather rationalize reasons as to why a person isn't cool enough or too cool and never approach them, then approach them and be shot down.

I know that doesn't sound a like fear of success more of losing, but being successful is so fucking easy.When I am doing good I'm consciously thinking "why aren't i just like this all the time?". Instead I over think and clutter my brain with stuff that isn't even happening.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote